Thursday, December 7, 2006

Job Versus Grade?

One of the main reasons I opted to take the online route to my master's degree was because my job requires 90% travel, often to places with limited or no internet access. I was assured before registering that one of the hallmarks of this program was the flexibility of both curriculum and instructors. Several courses later, I have learned this is often not the case. While some instructors are OK with posting work on weekends, others insist that work be submitted daily. When it comes down to a choice between a grade and my job, as it often does, I opt for the job - especially since they're paying the tuition...
- Road Warrior

1 comment:

Get A Life said...

Oh, what a sad story! Of course we would all pick our jobs. We have to pay the bills and put food on the table.